CENTRAL DISTRICTS 4x4 CLUB MINUTES
Wednesday 20 February 2019,
St John Ambulance Hall,
Robbie Shailer, Duanne Andersen, Max Wheatley, Trevor Hendra, Roger Bird, Peter Kelly, Laurie Goldfinch, Roger McIntyre, Steve O’Leary, Brendon & Dana Brown, Simon Matheson, Steve Stewart.
Darryl Coleman, Pete Militch, Kim Goldfinch.
Bruce Frecklington (1 Meeting, 2 Trips)
MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING: Accepted as read
NZFWDA upcoming trips, contact me for more info
- Balance $12443.22. (After Hall hire paid)
- Received $1700 back from Arena2 re cancelled 4x4 Show
- Paid 2 lots of Hall hire for Nov and Dec meetings.
- Interest received 62 cents of interest in Dec and Jan from Westpac.
Moved that financial report be accepted.
Moved: Roger Bird
Next Zone meeting 2nd March, any concerns contact Trev Hendra.
- Waitotara trip was awesome, 13 trucks about 26 people, great scenery and tracks, look forward to next adventure up there.
- Zone Jamboree and Makairo track clearance trips cancelled.
Up and Coming Trips:
- Gymkhana at Roger Birds Sun 24 Feb 2019, 9am, for Parafed, to enable disabled people to experience some four wheel driving.
- Akatarawas, Odlins Road.
- Shannon Dams—Overnight
- 42 nd Traverse
- Pureora Forest park
- Kawhatau River
- Oroua River.
- 4x4 Show: 21 st -23nd June 2019- has been cancelled. This will now be held in June 2020, date to be confirmed.
- Man Offroad Racing Club has Portaloo on trailer for our use.
- The AGM will be held 17 April 2019, if there are any remits to be discussed these need to be to me by the March Club Meeting. Darryl is working on some updates to the Constitution to be ratified at the AGM; this will involve having the Club Incorporated. The Health and Safety Policy will be adopted at the AGM as well. Trev is putting together a policy for Life Membership for the club for the AGM as well.
20 March 2019, 7:30 pm, St John Ambulance Hall.